- Dr. Harris speaks at Maricopa Integrated Health Systems in Phoenix, AZ.
- Dr. Harris is invited speaker asked at the meetings of the Hong Kong OB-GYN Society and to the Bangkok, Thailand OB-GYN Society.
- Dr. Harris was asked to speak at the Arizona Alzheimer’s Consortium in Winslow, AZ.
- Dr. Harris appears in the Phoenix Business Journal and the Arizona Daily Star
- Dr Harris was asked to speak at theRare Diseases Biobanking Conference at Sanofi in Tucson, AZ.
- Dr. Harris is interviewed by NPR and CBS Channel 5
- Dr. Harris is appointed the Executive Director of the University of Arizona Biorepository.
- Dr. Harris is asked to speak before the US Olympic Committee, US-ADA Conference on Stem cells and Sports in Phoenix, AZ.
- Dr. Harris is elected as Co-Chair of BLCSA (Biotechnology Leadership Council of S. Arizona), under SALC direction.
- Dr. Harris is appointed as Visiting Professor in the Deptartment of Regenerative Medicine and Translational Sciences at the Calcutta School of Tropical Medicine.