Interested in building or advancing a career in translational science? Join us in Kiewit Auditorium for this panel discussion with some of Arizona’s foremost translational science researchers. Learn about key steps for building your career within various disciplines and institutional settings. After the panel discussion, meet and mingle with the panelists at a reception in the UA Cancer Center lobby afterward.
To view, download, post and share the flyer for this symposium, click here [PDF].
The event is free to attend, but space is limited, so register now.
Panel Presentations & Audience Q&A: 5-6:30 p.m.
- Julie Bauman, MD, MPH, Professor of Medicine; Chief, Division of Hematology/Oncology; Associate Director of Translational Research, UA Cancer Center
- Jennifer Burkey, PhD, Scientific Director, Critical Path Institute
- Mark Drew, PhD, Lead Research Investigator, Sanofi Corporation
- Martha Gulati, MD, Chief, Division of Cardiology, UA College of Medicine – Phoenix
- Monica Kraft, MD, Chair, Department of Medicine, UA College of Medicine – Tucson; Deputy Director, Asthma & Airway Disease Research Center, UA Health Sciences
- Prabir Roy-Chaudhury, MD, PhD, Chief, Division of Nephrology, UA College of Medicine-Tucson
Reception with Panelists: 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- Arizona Cancer Center Lobby
This event is part of the Southern Arizona Biomedical Research Symposia 2017, presented by the University of Arizona Office of Research, Discovery and Innovation, and the Arizona Biomedical Research Commission of the Arizona Department of Health Services.
QUESTIONS? Contact: ORD-Training@email.arizona.edu or (520) 621-0598
UA Cancer Center’s Leon F. Levy Building, Kiewit Auditorium
1515 N. Campbell Ave.
Tucson, AZ 85724