- Role of immunodeficiency in chronic rhinosinusitis
- Asthma inflammation and treatment
Tara Carr, MD
Assistant Professor, Surgery
Director, Adult Allergy Program
Dr. Tara Carr is a board-certified allergist and immunologist. She performed her residency and fellowship at Northwestern University in Chicago, IL, one of the leading institutions for allergy and immunology.
Dr. Carr specializes in allergic rhinitis and asthma and sees patients with Dr. Chiu in the Sinus and Allergy Center.
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- MD: University of Virginia School of Medicine, 2006
- Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine, Internal Medicine
- Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine, Allergy/Immunology
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Allergy/Immunology