Sarah L. Kratz, MD
Dr. Kratz is interested in head and neck cancer with a particular interest in virally induced tumors. She also treats a variety of other hematologic and oncologic illnesses, with additional practice emphasis on the treatment of lung and breast cancers.
Dr. Kratz joined The University of Arizona Cancer Center – Orange Grove in 2008.
She also speaks Spanish.
- MD: University of North Carolina School of Medicine, 1984
- Duke University Medical Center, Radiation Oncology
- Duke University Medical Center, Hematology/Oncology
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Subspecialty of Medical Oncology
- American Board of Internal Medicine