2018 UA Core Facilities Fair
Tuesday, Feb. 20, 2018
8:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Learn How UA Cores Can Impact Your Research!
- Vendor presentations on emerging technologies directed to the UA community and researchers in the region
- Faculty/staff presentations: Discovery and innovation using UA Core Facilities
- Poster presentations focused on UA RDI Cores and related UA Core Facilities
- Lunch and networking in the new Biosciences Research Laboratories (adjacent to Keating and MRB)
- The day's events will be followed by a Mixer with snacks and a hosted bar
For more info or to register: https://uacoresfair.eventbrite.com
Additional details and the event's agenda can be found in the following flyer:
Please download, post and share...
University of Arizona BIO5 Institute, Room 103
Thomas W. Keating BioResearch Building
1657 E. Helen St.
Tucson, AZ 85719